Care For Your Garments
We put a lot of thought into the design of each piece and we want to ensure you get the most out of your garments for as long as possible.
So here are a few tips to help keep your garments in the best condition.
- Wash with like colours - especially our light colours. We don't want any dark dyes to run and tarnish the garments.
- Wash on a delicate cycle. This is a softer wash with a low spin speed that won't ruin the shape
- Wash intimates in a wash bag with the hooks closed. This stops the hooks from snagging on other items and also stops the garment from twisting in the wash cycle.
- Air dry in the shade. Dryers tend to ruin fabrics faster and the sun will fade the colour. This best place to dry is always somewhere cool and shaded.
- Do not twist or wring. You can gently squeeze excess water then let to air dry. Twisting too hard can damage the shape of your garment.
If you do your best to stick with these instructions, your garment will last a generous amount of time. Always remember, be kind because it was made for you...
- Harper James